THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF OUR ANIMALS
The following is a list of items that would greatly help us at The Humane Society of Kitchener Waterloo and Stratford Perth. All donation items can be dropped off during operating hours at the donation area outside the front doors of our centres, or can be shipped and delivered directly to us through our Amazon Wishlists or Ren's Pets Registry. If you have questions about any of the items on this list, please don’t hesitate to contact us at either location.
If you have any questions or inquiries about running your own food and supply drive, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note we cannot accept open food donations of any kind.
- Non-clumping cat litter
- Royal Canin wet cat food (adult instinctive, adult spay/neuter, kitten instinctive, mother & baby cat)
- KMR – Kitten Milk Replacement
- 2oz Pet Ag nursing bottles
- Soft cat toys (without catnip)
- Dried liver treats for dogs
- Large-XL KONGS
- Leashes (6ft double ply nylon)
- Easy Walk harnesses
- Nylon Martingale collars
- Plastic cereal containers
- Rabbit treats
- Rabbit wooden chew toys
- Alfalfa and Timothy Hay (Kitchener Centre only)
- Bear Claw telescopic back scratchers
- Gauze rolls
- Vet wrap
- Sterile saline (unopened bottles)
- Hand-held portable vacuum
- Pet-friendly de-icer
- Nylon Curly Cakes and dish scrub brushes
- Toilet cleaner (Stratford Centre only)
- Craft supplies
- (markers, pencil crayons, glue/hot glue, construction paper, washable paint, popsicle sticks, paper bags)
- Gift Cards (Canadian Tire, Home Depot, Walmart, pet stores, grocery stores, dollar stores)
We have created an Amazon Wishlist and a Ren's Pets Registry to make it easier to help our animals!
Check out the lists and have items shipped right to our furry friends.
SUPPORT PET PANTRY
Looking to help support our Pet Pantry program and help out pets in your community? We are always looking for donations! Check out our Amazon Wishlists below. They are updated with what we need most and the products get sent directly to us!
Our most needed items are:
Monetary donations to support the program
Dry dog food
Dry cat food
Small animal bedding
Small animal food
NOTE: We sincerely appreciate all donations, but unfortunately cannot accept opened or expired foods.